Old 21-02-2003, 03:52 AM
jammer

Default hmmmm-this is what I get :(

what are you trying to look up, i will send the page

On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 02:35:34 GMT, "Henry"
wrote:

Nope-same thing -this is very strange

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
jammer
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸

Old 21-02-2003, 03:52 AM
Henry

I was going to place an order but sending any tomato page would be a good
place to start -thanks (I used to be able to get to this site no problem
until now)

Old 21-02-2003, 04:03 AM
jammer

On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 02:51:54 GMT, "Henry"
wrote:

I was going to place an order but sending any tomato page would be a good
place to start -thanks (I used to be able to get to this site no problem
until now)

http://www.jungseed.com/cascade.cfm?...X&sub3=X&var=X

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
jammer
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸

Old 21-02-2003, 12:51 PM
Shadow

Nope-same thing -this is very strange

Henry, I just ried it and the site came up fine, so it is definately
someting on your end. Have you tried clearing your browser cache?

--
Shadow
Made In Canada, eh.

Old 21-02-2003, 05:15 PM

what browser are you using? INgrid

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.

Old 22-02-2003, 01:51 AM
Dane Bramage

If your browser cache is cleared, you might want to ask one of the
admins at your ISP to check his DNS setup. It sounds like the address
is being resolved improperly.

On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 02:17:56 GMT, "Henry"
wrote:

This is totally strange - when I click on www.jungseed.com I get :
_________________________________________________ ___________
Test page for OpenSA web server installation
If you can see this, it means that the installation of the OpenSA web server
software on this system was successful. You may now add content to this
directory and replace this page.

----

Seeing this instead of the website you expected?
This page is here because the site administrator has changed the
configuration of this web server.
Please contact the person responsible for maintaining this server with
questions. The OpenSA project, which produces the web server software this
site administrator is using, has nothing to do with maintaining this site
and cannot help resolve configuration issues.

----

This is your first OpenSA installation?
Then checkout the OpenSA web server "admin guide"! It gives you an
introduction on installing the OpenSA web server and first time startup.
Here you'll find information on installing and configuring the OpenSA web
server, including module configuration, server settings, and security.

----

Already an OpenSA user?
Then checkout the OpenSA web server "apache guide"! Here you'll find a
complete reference for installed Apache modules, their functions,
configuration directives and also information and links to commercial third
party modules, to enhance your Apache installation

The OpenSA project: 1998-2002

I get this using Explorer or Netscape -hmmmmm