Old 21-02-2008, 03:46 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Recommendations on online merchant for blueberry bushes and grapevines?

amy.white wrote:

I too, am interested in any recommendations on where and
who to buy from.

Wouldn't you rather buy blueberry plants than "from" plants?
Old 22-02-2008, 02:15 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Scott Hildenbrand wrote:

Billy wrote:
In article
,
wrote:

On Feb 19, 12:01 pm, Scott Hildenbrand
wrote:
Having trouble finding a good source for blueberry bushes and grape
vines online.

Granted, there are several but it's hard to tell who to trust.

Any recommendations on who to buy from?

Also, kinda hard to find the proper information on blueberry bushes. I'm
under the impression that most require two different cultivars in order
to produce. Which do you think I should go with for zone 6b, Kentucky.

Thanks in advance.
I too, am interested in any recommendations on where and who to buy
from.

Thank You!

Joe, do you still have that flat shovel handy?

Hey, it's better than the "I have no comment" posts that have been
coming in.. At least it LOOKS useful..

Oh, it is useful. You just got to step in and get your hips into it.
Make sure to follow through. Always makes me feel better:-)

I saw the post from the anacephalic student. It makes you a believer in
post natal abortion. In my case, we have a ditto head who wants to know
where to buy plants (blueberry maybe). She gives no idea of where she
lives or what the orientation of her garden is. Apparently, gave no
thought to Google and ignored a half dozen responses to check her local
nursery. Her sense of awareness leaves me in wonder, that she has
survived so long.

--
Bush Behind Bars

Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/

Old 22-02-2008, 04:32 AM posted to rec.gardens

Billy wrote:
In article ,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Scott Hildenbrand wrote:

Billy wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
[...]

My whole point is that it seems to be yet another person whos teacher
had instructed them to mindlessly post something. Same thing that's been
coming up for several days.

At least it looks better than the rest.

At any rate, moving on.. Have sod to kill and till before the end of
March.