GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Enjoying The Eclipse? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/171241-enjoying-eclipse.html)

Scott Hildenbrand 21-02-2008 03:07 AM

Enjoying The Eclipse?

Ok, who's spending time outside marveling at the wonders of the total
lunar eclipse?

I was till full, with my 2yo son but them came back in.. Was too cold.

Still fun though.. He spent the 15 minutes outside (rest inside in the
warmth) pointing and saying "moon.. Moon.. MOON!"

Kids are fun. ;)

JoeSpareBedroom 21-02-2008 03:38 AM

Enjoying The Eclipse?

"Scott Hildenbrand" wrote in message
Ok, who's spending time outside marveling at the wonders of the total
lunar eclipse?

I was till full, with my 2yo son but them came back in.. Was too cold.

Still fun though.. He spent the 15 minutes outside (rest inside in the
warmth) pointing and saying "moon.. Moon.. MOON!"

Kids are fun. ;)

Wait till he's 15 and inviting his friends over to see who can fart the
most. That's fun until someone touches an electrical plate, makes a spark,
and BLAM! It happens all the time, but THEY suppress these stories or
nobody would ever have kids again.

Pennyaline 21-02-2008 03:41 AM

Enjoying The Eclipse?

SteveB wrote:
Cloudy here in SW Utah. :-(

Yup. Cloud cover combined with a heavy inversion here just south of Salt
Lake City. Can't see a thing :(

Scott Hildenbrand 21-02-2008 05:08 AM

Enjoying The Eclipse?

SteveB wrote:
"KarenCannoli" wrote in message
. ..
"Scott Hildenbrand" wrote in message
Ok, who's spending time outside marveling at the wonders of the total
lunar eclipse?

I was till full, with my 2yo son but them came back in.. Was too cold.

Still fun though.. He spent the 15 minutes outside (rest inside in the
warmth) pointing and saying "moon.. Moon.. MOON!"

Kids are fun. ;)

I saw/see it!

Cloudy here in SW Utah. :-(

Awww.. That's OK... You can just search YouTube for it some time
tomorrow and no doubt see a timelapse of it made by someone who needs a
life.. :) ;)

It's all good!

Scott Hildenbrand 21-02-2008 05:13 AM

Enjoying The Eclipse?

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Scott Hildenbrand" wrote in message
Ok, who's spending time outside marveling at the wonders of the total
lunar eclipse?

I was till full, with my 2yo son but them came back in.. Was too cold.

Still fun though.. He spent the 15 minutes outside (rest inside in the
warmth) pointing and saying "moon.. Moon.. MOON!"

Kids are fun. ;)

Wait till he's 15 and inviting his friends over to see who can fart the
most. That's fun until someone touches an electrical plate, makes a spark,
and BLAM! It happens all the time, but THEY suppress these stories or
nobody would ever have kids again.

I know.. But thank goodness THEY have not gotten a hold of YouTube yet
and suppressed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icD94XgJTq8

However, it may be because the government is tracking these videos in an
attempt to build a database of people who need to be sterilized and
prevented from breeding the spawn of stupidity into the world.

I can't be certain if that's a good thing, or bad...

hmmmmmm...

;)

Cheryl Isaak 21-02-2008 11:25 AM

Enjoying The Eclipse?

On 2/20/08 10:07 PM, in article
, "Scott Hildenbrand"
wrote:

Ok, who's spending time outside marveling at the wonders of the total
lunar eclipse?

I was till full, with my 2yo son but them came back in.. Was too cold.

Still fun though.. He spent the 15 minutes outside (rest inside in the
warmth) pointing and saying "moon.. Moon.. MOON!"

Kids are fun. ;)

I wanted to stay up and see it and have DD with me - but she has a big test
today and I was awoken by older brother in the wee hours of Wednesday and
his stomach flu. Passed out on the couch at 7:30 PM

Phisherman[_1_] 21-02-2008 12:04 PM

Enjoying The Eclipse?

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 21:07:12 -0600, Scott Hildenbrand
wrote:

Ok, who's spending time outside marveling at the wonders of the total
lunar eclipse?

I was till full, with my 2yo son but them came back in.. Was too cold.

Still fun though.. He spent the 15 minutes outside (rest inside in the
warmth) pointing and saying "moon.. Moon.. MOON!"

Kids are fun. ;)

I have a telescope, but it was too cloudy
:(

Ann 21-02-2008 12:05 PM

Enjoying The Eclipse?

Scott Hildenbrand expounded:

Ok, who's spending time outside marveling at the wonders of the total
lunar eclipse?

I was till full, with my 2yo son but them came back in.. Was too cold.

Still fun though.. He spent the 15 minutes outside (rest inside in the
warmth) pointing and saying "moon.. Moon.. MOON!"

Kids are fun. ;)

I watched it, and took a few pictures. It was nice, because they had
predicted clouds, but it was viewable - high thins occasionally.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

[email protected] 21-02-2008 12:19 PM