Old 25-02-2008, 01:18 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Landscaping Shrubs: Spruce Up Your Yard

"Don Staples" wrote in message
"symplastless" wrote in message

"Don Staples" wrote in message
"symplastless" wrote in message
Val, with respect,

I am not a forester.

No (snip).

Don, please define what you are.

I am a forester, which obviously, you are not. Nor are you a biologist,
arborist, or tree expert.

In fact, you cliam I am not some things. Would you please define what you
mean?

1. forester
2. biologist
3. arborist
4. tree expert

They are your words or should I say your noise.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Old 25-02-2008, 01:28 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Don Staples" wrote in message
"symplastless" wrote in message

"Don Staples" wrote in message
"symplastless" wrote in message
Val, with respect,

I am not a forester.

No (snip).

Don, please define what you are.

I am a forester, which obviously, you are not. Nor are you a biologist,
arborist, or tree expert.

Don, as a forester (however you define it), what have you done for the
health of a forest lately?

Old 25-02-2008, 02:52 PM posted to rec.gardens

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..

"Don Staples" wrote in message
"symplastless" wrote in message

"Don Staples" wrote in message
"symplastless" wrote in message
Val, with respect,

I am not a forester.

No (snip).

Don, please define what you are.

I am a forester, which obviously, you are not. Nor are you a biologist,
arborist, or tree expert.

In fact, you cliam I am not some things. Would you please define what you
mean?

1. forester
2. biologist
3. arborist
4. tree expert

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Forester & Tree Expert
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding
us that we are not the boss.

How do you prove a negative, nut case? You are a troll, a wood butcher, but
not a forester, nor anything else you claim.

Old 25-02-2008, 04:01 PM posted to rec.gardens

[...]

Don, if that is you definition of what a forester is, that's fine. At
least I now know what you mean.

Old 26-02-2008, 04:10 AM posted to rec.gardens

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
How do you prove a negative, nut case? You are a troll, a wood butcher,
but not a forester, nor anything else you claim.

Don, if that is you definition of what a forester is, that's fine. At
least I now know what you mean.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Forester & Tree Expert
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding
us that we are not the boss.

You give your self to much credit, nut case, you understand/know nothing.

Old 26-02-2008, 05:24 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
"D. Staples" wrote:

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
How do you prove a negative, nut case? You are a troll, a wood butcher,
but not a forester, nor anything else you claim.

Don, if that is you definition of what a forester is, that's fine. At
least I now know what you mean.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Forester & Tree Expert
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding
us that we are not the boss.

You give your self to much credit, nut case, you understand/know nothing.

Actually, the knock was against a forester, which John has never claimed
to be. I think he over reacted against a criticism that wasn't aimed at
him. I could be wrong. So, cut any good trees lately, Don? Yes, yes, I
know you don't like me and I will agree that John is a pain in the a**,
but you are such a nut case. Get a life.
--

Billy

Bush, Cheney & Pelosi, Behind Bars
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/site/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movemen...George_W._Bush

Old 26-02-2008, 01:24 PM posted to rec.gardens

I am not a forester as Don Staples defines such. I am a consulting forester
as I define it at
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20..._forester.html

You are right Don, I am not like you!!!!!

never said I was.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Forester & Tree Expert
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.

Old 26-02-2008, 03:26 PM posted to rec.gardens

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
I am not a forester as Don Staples defines such. I am a consulting
forester as I define it at
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20..._forester.html

You are right Don, I am not like you!!!!!

never said I was.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Forester & Tree Expert
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding
us that we are not the boss.

Regardless of what you put in your so called dictionary, you are not, and
cannot, be a forester, consulting or other wise. Saw hand, maybe, but no
forester. Any more than you are a biologist, tree expert, or arborist.

Old 26-02-2008, 04:19 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article , "Don Staples"
wrote:

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
I am not a forester as Don Staples defines such. I am a consulting
forester as I define it at
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20..._forester.html

You are right Don, I am not like you!!!!!

never said I was.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Forester & Tree Expert
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding
us that we are not the boss.

Regardless of what you put in your so called dictionary, you are not, and
cannot, be a forester, consulting or other wise. Saw hand, maybe, but no
forester. Any more than you are a biologist, tree expert, or arborist.

Still, as imaginary states of being go, symptomless's delusion he's a tree
expert and forestry consultant is for the most part harmless. True, bad
advice could really screw up someone's garden, but it's not like a lot of
folks are fooled by him so he can't cause TOO much harm always pretending.

And anyway, have a wee bit of compassion. Imagine how sorry-ass a life has
to be to adhere year in, year out, to the "big fantasy" of being expert in
trees, of wanting to tell everyone you're some sort of great wizard at
something without the wherewithal to actually get the education. If you're
a man of faith the poor phk should be in your prayers.

-paghat the ratgirl
--
visit my temperate gardening website:
http://www.paghat.com.html
Old 26-02-2008, 04:23 PM posted to rec.gardens

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..

So now you are a prophet?
What do you claim is required to be a forester Don? How do you define a
forester? That would be a start.

A forester is what you are not. Some one with education. Some one with
experience. Some one that doesn't write definitions to suit himself, or
include himself into profession, as do you, that he is not qualified to
address, much less claim membership.

In short, not you.

You should have picked up a little integrity when you were a saw hand for
the good Dr. Shigo.

Old 26-02-2008, 05:43 PM posted to rec.gardens

"paghat" wrote in message
In article , "Don Staples"
wrote:

And anyway, have a wee bit of compassion. Imagine how sorry-ass a life has
to be to adhere year in, year out, to the "big fantasy" of being expert in
trees, of wanting to tell everyone you're some sort of great wizard at
something without the wherewithal to actually get the education. If you're
a man of faith the poor phk should be in your prayers.

I am a man of faith, but I abhor false prophets of any nature.

Old 26-02-2008, 09:53 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 11:43:00 -0600, "Don Staples"
wrote:

"paghat" wrote in message
In article , "Don Staples"
wrote:

And anyway, have a wee bit of compassion. Imagine how sorry-ass a life
has
to be to adhere year in, year out, to the "big fantasy" of being expert
in
trees, of wanting to tell everyone you're some sort of great wizard at
something without the wherewithal to actually get the education. If
you're
a man of faith the poor phk should be in your prayers.

I am a man of faith, but I abhor false prophets of any nature.

Turn the other cheek, etc. False prophets refer to people giving
false statements about God, not trees. The bible always gets spilled
into other areas it doesn't belong and is used as a weapon. That's
abhorant.

Over the ages prophets have appeared in all areas of society, and culture.
We have economic prophets, and guru's. Many of them false. Prophets of
doom and gloom in politics, etc.

Old 26-02-2008, 10:12 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
"Don Staples" wrote:

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 11:43:00 -0600, "Don Staples"
wrote:

"paghat" wrote in message
In article , "Don Staples"
wrote:

[...]

Who-ha. Want to see a zoo? Try Don's original group, alt.forestry. They
are all bogged down in creationism and false prophets. No wonder that
was what was on the tip of his tongue.

Don, in the year and a half that you have been posting in this group you
have only tried to be helpful once and that was with prodding. There was
a time when you just wanted John out of alt.forestry. He is out. Not a
single posting.

So why don't you try to be a good gardener and be nurturing, or go back
and fight the inquisition in your own group and set your own house in
order? John MAY be a nut but he is OUR nut.

Old 27-02-2008, 12:32 AM
Registered User

I can say is you two have more time on your hands then most. Cannot beat a dead horse nor lead it to water.
Old 27-02-2008, 01:05 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Don Staples" wrote in message