Old 27-02-2008, 04:27 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Landscaping Shrubs: Spruce Up Your Yard

"bullthistle" wrote in message

I can say is you two have more time on your hands then most. Cannot beat
a dead horse nor lead it to water.

--
bullthistle

You may be right, however, if you make a horse thirsty you can put the water
anywhere and the horse will find it.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Old 27-02-2008, 04:43 AM posted to rec.gardens

"D. Staples" wrote in message

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..

So now you are a prophet?
What do you claim is required to be a forester Don? How do you define a
forester? That would be a start.

A forester is what you are not.

Hum, so you say.

Some one with education.

What type of education?

Some one with experience.

Experience at what?

Some one that doesn't write definitions to suit himself,

Oh, so a person should not define his or her terms?

or
include himself into profession, as do you, that he is not qualified to
address,

besides cutting the wood out of a forest, what qualifications do you have?

much less claim membership.

Are you saying if a person joins or becomes a member of a certain group that
it makes the person a forester?

In short, not you.

You should have picked up a little integrity when you were a saw hand for
the good Dr. Shigo.

If Dr. Alex L. Shigo taught me one thing it would have to be to define my
terms and expect the same from you!!!!!!!!!

Old 27-02-2008, 03:50 PM posted to rec.gardens

"D. Staples" wrote in message
In short, not you.

You should have picked up a little integrity when you were a saw hand for
the good Dr. Shigo.

If Dr. Alex L. Shigo taught me one thing it would have to be to define my
terms and expect the same from you!!!!!!!!!

Forestry, and forester, have been defined in the US for over 100 years, my
definition is that definition, not what you dream up in your nonsense
dictionary. You lack the integrity, knowledge, and background for any of
your claimed avocations.

Old 27-02-2008, 05:10 PM posted to rec.gardens

"D. Staples" wrote in message
In short, not you.

You should have picked up a little integrity when you were a saw hand
for the good Dr. Shigo.

If Dr. Alex L. Shigo taught me one thing it would have to be to define my
terms and expect the same from you!!!!!!!!!

Forestry, and forester, have been defined in the US for over 100 years, my
definition is that definition, not what you dream up in your nonsense
dictionary. You lack the integrity, knowledge, and background for any of
your claimed avocations.

What is that definition? You are sick. To say a great deal but really say
nothing.

Like I said you and the US FOREST SERVICE define a forest as a single stand
or group of trees under one or more ownerships. That means you can plant a
forest? That makes no sense and either do you. Please go back where ever
you came from and stop wasting my time - Mr. Noise.

Old 27-02-2008, 06:39 PM posted to rec.gardens

"D. Staples" wrote in message
[...]

Did a tree fall on you when you were Dr. Shigo's saw hand?

Old 28-02-2008, 03:08 AM posted to rec.gardens

"D. Staples" wrote in message
[...]

No but when one did a plane went down immediately. Again, you write these
things and the words are empty. I get a better response from a brick wall.
With or without mortor.