GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lucky Bamboo and Location (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/171373-lucky-bamboo-location.html)

Mea505 26-02-2008 12:13 AM

Lucky Bamboo and Location

Sorry for the lack of information concerning my "Lucky Bamboo." In any
event, I reside in Florida. It
turns out that the sun seems to be the culrpit; I brought it inside
and the yellowish is turning back to green, slowly.

Mark

Pat Kiewicz 26-02-2008 11:36 AM

Lucky Bamboo and Location

Mea505 said:

Sorry for the lack of information concerning my "Lucky Bamboo." In

any
event, I reside in Florida. It
turns out that the sun seems to be the culrpit; I brought it inside
and the yellowish is turning back to green, slowly.

Plants that have been raised indoors need to be exposed gradually
to longer and longer periods of direct sunlight. Once your plant
has recovered a bit, you could try letting it gradually adapt to
being outside.

(attributed to Don Marti)