GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Flowering Maple (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/171383-photo-week-flowering-maple.html)

Jack Schmidling[_1_] 26-02-2008 01:24 PM

PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Flowering Maple

Like the last 3 flowers we featured, this one is also a member of the
Mallow Family. It derives it's common name from the shape of the leaves
which resemble Maple leaves.

js

Cheryl Isaak 26-02-2008 04:01 PM

PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Flowering Maple

On 2/26/08 8:24 AM, in article , "Jack
Schmidling" wrote:

Like the last 3 flowers we featured, this one is also a member of the
Mallow Family. It derives it's common name from the shape of the leaves
which resemble Maple leaves.

js

Thank you for the taste of spring as we prepare for more NH winter weather!