GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   drip irrigation (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/171557-drip-irrigation.html)

zzznot 04-03-2008 06:41 AM

drip irrigation

I've "volunteered" to help fix up the drip irrigation around a house, nice
old 1992-vintage Hardie Irrigation system with at least four circuits, bad
programming, leaky hoses, ...

Two newbie questions. First, if there's a length of 1/4" hose with a cut in
it, is there any point in trying to stick a patch on it or tape it, or is
the only fix to replace the segment? Second, if there's a t, and I want to
pull off one side and put a plug on it - there doesn't seem to be a female
terminator plug in the local stores! I can put on an inch of tube with a
male terminator, "goof plug" or "bug plug", in the end. Is that what
everyone does?

Thanks.

J.

nonews[_2_] 07-03-2008 10:23 PM

drip irrigation

This place answers questions and has the greatest selection of products of
any retailer that I have found. No, I don't work there.

http://www.dripworksusa.com/