Old 12-03-2008, 10:50 AM posted to mn.politics,rec.gardens,misc.rural,misc.education,alt.gossip.celebrities

Default "A good illegal alien is a dead illegal alien". Cannot bedisputed.

On Mar 11, 12:53*pm, Ted wrote:
Never forget, never forgive those who have failed to protect American
citizens from the invasion.
Estimates range from 3 to 5,000 Americans killed last year by
homicides and drunken illegal
alien drivers.

ted

http://www.amren.com/*American Renaissance

Old 12-03-2008, 03:55 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
Ted wrote:

On Mar 11, 12:53*pm, Ted wrote:
Never forget, never forgive those who have failed to protect American
citizens from the invasion.
Estimates range from 3 to 5,000 Americans killed last year by
homicides and drunken illegal
alien drivers.

ted

http://www.amren.com/*American Renaissance

A mind is a terrible thing to lose.
- J. Danforth Quayle
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/
Old 13-03-2008, 04:25 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Jangchub wrote:

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 03:50:32 -0700 (PDT), Ted
wrote:

On Mar 11, 12:53*pm, Ted wrote:
Never forget, never forgive those who have failed to protect American
citizens from the invasion.
Estimates range from 3 to 5,000 Americans killed last year by
homicides and drunken illegal
alien drivers.

ted

http://www.amren.com/*American Renaissance

Hopefully you drive a lot.

I agree but as Ann says, you fed the troll. At least remove all the
other groups from the newsgroups list be for you respond or remove
rec.gardens from the newsgroup header so that these wackos won't find
their way back here.

Old 13-03-2008, 04:51 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 21:25:45 -0700, Billy wrote:

so that these wackos won't find
their way back here.

I found my way back after The Long Winter Under the Log.

Charlie

That's different. You went home. Welcome to spring.

Old 13-03-2008, 04:55 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default \"A good illegal alien is a keeper". Been there, done that.

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 21:25:45 -0700, Billy wrote:

so that these wackos won't find
their way back here.

I found my way back after The Long Winter Under the Log.

Charlie

That's different. You went home. Welcome to spring.

Where the freakin' hell did that other header come from? Charlie !!!!!

Old 13-03-2008, 07:25 AM posted to mn.politics,rec.gardens,misc.rural,misc.education,alt.gossip.celebrities

wrote:

On Mar 11, 12:53 pm, Ted wrote:
Never forget, never forgive those who have failed to protect American
citizens from the invasion.
Estimates range from 3 to 5,000 Americans killed last year by
homicides and drunken illegal
alien drivers.

ted

http://www.amren.com/ American Renaissance

Hopefully you drive a lot.

Hopefully, your son-in-law Humbero, gets deported.
Old 13-03-2008, 03:42 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 21:51:26 -0700, Billy wrote:

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 21:25:45 -0700, Billy wrote:

so that these wackos won't find
their way back here.

I found my way back after The Long Winter Under the Log.

Charlie

That's different. You went home. Welcome to spring.

Well now, that is an encouraging viewpoint!

This subject header, goofus.

--
Bush Behind Bars

Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
Old 14-03-2008, 01:05 AM posted to rec.gardens

Jangchub wrote:
On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 21:25:45 -0700, Billy
wrote:

wrote:

On Mar 11, 12:53 pm, Ted wrote:
Never forget, never forgive those who have failed to protect
American citizens from the invasion.
Estimates range from 3 to 5,000 Americans killed last year by
homicides and drunken illegal
alien drivers.

ted

http://www.amren.com/ American Renaissance

Hopefully you drive a lot.

I agree but as Ann says, you fed the troll. At least remove all the
other groups from the newsgroups list be for you respond or remove
rec.gardens from the newsgroup header so that these wackos won't
find
their way back here.

Sorry, you're right. It was knee jerk because I was just prior on
the
phone with my mother in law and she was all in her scuffle about
illegal Mexicans coming up here. Living in Texas I can say without
hesitation these are the MOST hard working people I have ever seen
in
my life. I told my MIL they come through AZ desert with two gallons
of water - on foot and almost drop dead and many do drop dead and
she
said good, they should all drop dead.

My heart sank into the ocean of sadness that anyone could be that
hateful and still go to church every Sunday without fail. I asked
her
if she thought Christ would agree with her sentiment, or would he
turn
sand into water for these poor people. These aliens come from
shanty
shacks of metal roofing material, rock block buildings, no running
water, no food, nothing. And I would absolutely pay more taxes to
fix
Mexico, no hesitation. Unfortunately the Bush Crime Syndicate would
prefer to spend ten billion a month on murdering people for money.

Who, exactly, is being "murdered" and where is this "money" coming
from?

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Old 14-03-2008, 01:25 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Jangchub wrote:

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 21:25:45 -0700, Billy
wrote:

wrote:

On Mar 11, 12:53*pm, Ted wrote:
[...]

Deep breath!

Will you please start a new subject. This one is a billboard for every
racist wing nut that's out there.

Old 14-03-2008, 03:15 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
"J. Clarke" wrote:

Jangchub wrote:
On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 21:25:45 -0700, Billy
wrote:

wrote:

On Mar 11, 12:53 pm, Ted wrote:
[...]

Ann, look away.

Well some folks feel that our present wars in the near east are
elective. We all know that Bush lied and manipulated to get us into this
war. That huge amounts of money are being spent in order for the few to
to skim off as much as they can. Only, repeat, ONLY, the Oil Ministry
was secured in Baghdad, not the weapons depot, not the electrical
generating power plants, not the banks, not the museums, THE OIL
MINISTRY. In my opinion, and just my opinion, Bush is responsible for
every drop of blood that has been shed in Iraq. We are presently arming
both Shia and Sunnis. There is a great amount of social work that can be
done without sticking a gun barrel in a persons face. Sometimes force is
necessary but this administration never uses real diplomacy. Diplomacy
to Bush and company is to spin the truth until it goes Orwellian.

Afghanistan, is ruled by tribes, like Somalia. To have a strong central
government, tribal leaders would have to give up some power. We could
have grabbed bin Laden in Tora Bora but the decision was made to send in
Afghani troops who have a different approach to war than we do. In any
event we have over stayed our welcome in both countries.

Starvation is a fact in Mexico. According to the World Bank, 53% of
Mexico' population of 104 million residents live in poverty, which is
defined as living on less than $2 a day. Close to 24% of Mexico's
population live in extreme poverty, which means they live on less than
$1 a day.
http://usliberals.about.com/od/immig...llegalImmi.htm
Add to this that the US sends in subsidized corn and soybeans which get
sold for less that what it cost to grow them and you can understand the
plight of the Mexican farmer and farm worker.

If you could keep your family from starving, by going illegally to
Canada, would you go? I would.

Bush has made the worst choices possible in all these problems. If it
was just luck, you'd think that he could be right half the time.

Every senseless death in the Near East or Mexico that comes about by a
decision of this government, I consider murder. Negligent at best.

Old 14-03-2008, 11:04 AM posted to mn.politics,rec.gardens,misc.rural,misc.education,alt.gossip.celebrities

Jangchub wrote in
:

wrote:

On Mar 11, 12:53*pm, Ted wrote:
Never forget, never forgive those who have failed to protect American
citizens from the invasion.
Estimates range from 3 to 5,000 Americans killed last year by
homicides and drunken illegal
alien drivers.

ted

http://www.amren.com/*American Renaissance

Hopefully you drive a lot.

Is that a Buddhist precept? Wishing harm unto others? I must have
missed that in the brochure.