GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Fairchild Tropical Botanic Gardens - 2008 International ChocolateFestival Pictures (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/172520-fairchild-tropical-botanic-gardens-2008-international-chocolatefestival-pictures.html)

Paul Michaels 02-04-2008 09:00 PM

Fairchild Tropical Botanic Gardens - 2008 International ChocolateFestival Pictures

I recently went to the 2nd annual International Chocolate Festival
that was held at the Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden in the Coral
Gables suburb of Miami Florida in January 2008.

At first we walked around the garden taking pictures of the flowers &
plants before heading back to the festival to taste all the free
samples from the various chocolatiers at the event. It seemed like
everyone there was happy especially the little tykes that ran around
with chocolate on their faces. :)

I uploaded the pictures from the day to this album:
http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/F...008/index.html

If you live in South Florida, I highly recommend spending a day at the
Fairchild garden. It's worth the $20 price of admission even if there
isn't a special event going on.

Cheers,
Paul Michaels
Ft. Lauderdale, FL