GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Care for your gardening hands. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/172641-care-your-gardening-hands.html)

thespokesman 05-04-2008 10:53 PM

Care for your gardening hands.

Hello. My fiance and I love to garden and found that sometimes our
hands become pretty dry and in need of attention. We came across some
Gardener's Hand Care and wanted to pass that along. It can be found at
www.sharonsoileau.com in the gift store. There's actually a whole lawn
and garden section. Good Stuff.

Bill[_13_] 05-04-2008 11:03 PM

Care for your gardening hands.

In article
,
thespokesman wrote:

Hello. My fiance and I love to garden and found that sometimes our
hands become pretty dry and in need of attention. We came across some
Gardener's Hand Care and wanted to pass that along. It can be found at
www.sharonsoileau.com in the gift store. There's actually a whole lawn
and garden section. Good Stuff.

KY Jelly may be more appropriate.

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
MaCain in 2038 !!

Billy[_4_] 06-04-2008 02:05 AM

Care for your gardening hands.

In article
,
Bill wrote:

In article
,
thespokesman wrote:

Hello. My fiance and I love to garden and found that sometimes our
hands become pretty dry and in need of attention. We came across some
Gardener's Hand Care and wanted to pass that along. It can be found at
www.sharonsoileau.com in the gift store. There's actually a whole lawn
and garden section. Good Stuff.

KY Jelly may be more appropriate.

Oh, they'd probably just kick sand in it.

For hand though, find something with an urea base and get gardening
gloves.
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/