Old 11-04-2008, 10:00 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Gardening Worst Nightmare Scenario

Due to GM products escaping from South American trials Hummingbirds
grew to 20 lbs. in weight. No big deal and you could hear them 5 miles
away. Very beautiful and traveling at speeds we could hardly see.
Trouble is that had to give up insects, flowers and sugar water. Ended
up preferring mammal blood.

Bill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UdKYF8KI38&feature=related

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
MaCain in 2038 !!
Old 12-04-2008, 12:35 AM posted to rec.gardens

Bill wrote:
Due to GM products escaping from South American trials Hummingbirds
grew to 20 lbs. in weight. No big deal and you could hear them 5 miles
away. Very beautiful and traveling at speeds we could hardly see.
Trouble is that had to give up insects, flowers and sugar water. Ended
up preferring mammal blood.

Bill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UdKYF8KI38&feature=related

Disappointing, with the title, I expected to see Monika Lewinski