GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Mounts Botanical Garden Pictures - West Palm Beach, FL (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/172994-mounts-botanical-garden-pictures-west-palm-beach-fl.html)

Paul Michaels 14-04-2008 02:50 PM

Mounts Botanical Garden Pictures - West Palm Beach, FL

The Mounts Botanical Garden is the largest and oldest public garden in
Palm Beach County. I took a little over 100 pictures during our visit.
I thought some of you might enjoy seeing them. It's a public garden so
admission is free.

If you live in or are visiting the South Florida area, consider
checking it out. It was a nice way to spend a Saturday morning.

Here's the photo album -
http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/M...Palm-Beach-FL/

Cheers,
Paul Michaels