GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Backyard Landscape Design - anyone interested? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/173092-backyard-landscape-design-anyone-interested.html)

ATJaguarX 16-04-2008 07:26 PM

Backyard Landscape Design - anyone interested?

I just recently purchased a new house in a new subdivision and it has
no landscaping (besides a parkway tree provided by the builder). I
have a plat of the land and was wondering if anyone would be
interested (not sure if up and coming landscapers are in this forum)
to design a few landscaping plans for both my front and back yard? I
have some basic input, but besides that, I would be open to
suggestions.

Any questions/thoughts?

ntantiques 16-04-2008 11:35 PM

On Apr 16, 11:26 am, ATJaguarX wrote:
I just recently purchased a new house in a new subdivision and it has
no landscaping (besides a parkway tree provided by the builder). I
have a plat of the land and was wondering if anyone would be
interested (not sure if up and coming landscapers are in this forum)
to design a few landscaping plans for both my front and back yard? I
have some basic input, but besides that, I would be open to
suggestions.

Any questions/thoughts?

The "up and coming" landscape designers & gardeners I've known expect
to be paid for their work - as I'm pretty sure you do. Bite the
bullet and hire a landscape professional or work with a nursery
willing to include consulting services when you agree to buy your
plants from them. Of course, you could always hit the library and
read up on gardening and landscaping and come up with your own plan.
NT