GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   fruitplants.net (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/173178-fruitplants-net.html)

fruitplants.net 18-04-2008 01:01 PM

fruitplants.net

Hi, as the owner of fruitplants.net. I have viewed recent postings
about the company and would like to respond to them. I apologize to
anyone who has encountered difficulties in the recent past ordering
from fruitplants.net. The company has recently had an issue with the
credit card processor that it is using and some orders have been lost
or canceled. The issue has been amended and all customers are now
once again welcome to place their orders with fruitplants.net. Thank
you

[email protected] 19-04-2008 04:33 AM

fruitplants.net

On Apr 18, 8:01*am, "fruitplants.net" wrote:
Hi, as the owner of fruitplants.net. *I have viewed recent postings
about the company and would like to respond to them. *I apologize to
anyone who has encountered difficulties in the recent past ordering
from fruitplants.net. *The company has recently had an issue with the
credit card processor that it is using and some orders have been lost
or canceled. *The issue has been amended and all customers are now
once again welcome to place their orders with fruitplants.net. *Thank
you

This is great news and great customer service!