GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Thermometer with High and Low suitable to handle water? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/173185-thermometer-high-low-suitable-handle-water.html)

Bill[_13_] 18-04-2008 04:43 PM

Thermometer with High and Low suitable to handle water?

I once had one filled with mercury that moved little metal pointers. I
know HG is out but would like to have similar info. This with out
electricity. Dreaming.

Anything exist?

Bill

Ps While trying to spell Thermometer right I was reminded of Thermin.

Spooky music from late 50's movies. Weird and full of wonder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJYho56INKU&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xb4QTXyNSc&feature=related

This one for Billy and Charlie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv0K9BTSgno

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Val 18-04-2008 07:29 PM

Thermometer with High and Low suitable to handle water?

I actually could spell thermometer right the first time as well as 'minimum'
and 'maximum' ;) Here's one of the many hits
http://weathertechstore.com/thermome...xmin/index.htm

Val

Bill[_13_] 18-04-2008 07:33 PM

Thermometer with High and Low suitable to handle water?

In article ,
"Val" wrote:

http://weathertechstore.com/thermome...xmin/index.htm

YES that is the one I had !

Grateful Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Billy[_4_] 19-04-2008 06:07 PM

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 11:43:59 -0400, Bill wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xb4QTXyNSc&feature=related

This one for Billy and Charlie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv0K9BTSgno

Amazing! Old is new to me. Thank you.

Charlie

Maybe in a different genra. The old curmudgeon isn't into smoke, and new
age music. I like strings attached.

http://pop.youtube.com/user/avinograd

http://ckuik.com/Hurdy-Gurdy

All music, all books, all movies aren't for all people. No blame.
Not trying to be combative but it sounds like a musical saw:-)
--

Billy

The Murder of Rachel Corrie
http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article1248.shtml

Bill[_13_] 19-04-2008 06:22 PM

Thermometer with High and Low suitable to handle water?

In article
,
Billy wrote:

http://pop.youtube.com/user/avinograd

Wow sounds like "Darkness, Darkness" 3:49 Jesse Colin Young.

I like.

Thermin does sound like a saw. I'd give it a 50 as it is hard to dance
to and once is enough for me.

Thanks!

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Bill[_13_] 19-04-2008 06:53 PM

Billy wrote:

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 11:43:59 -0400, Bill wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xb4QTXyNSc&feature=related

This one for Billy and Charlie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv0K9BTSgno

Amazing! Old is new to me. Thank you.

Charlie

Maybe in a different genra. The old curmudgeon isn't into smoke, and new
age music. I like strings attached.

http://pop.youtube.com/user/avinograd

http://ckuik.com/Hurdy-Gurdy

All music, all books, all movies aren't for all people. No blame.
Not trying to be combative but it sounds like a musical saw:-)

Just found this info.

Mr. Love & Justice by Billy Bragg out in a few days.
He likes Bush too ;)))

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Billy[_4_] 19-04-2008 08:47 PM

Thermometer with High and Low suitable to handle water?

In article
,
Bill wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 11:43:59 -0400, Bill wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xb4QTXyNSc&feature=related

This one for Billy and Charlie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv0K9BTSgno

Amazing! Old is new to me. Thank you.

Charlie

Maybe in a different genra. The old curmudgeon isn't into smoke, and new
age music. I like strings attached.

http://pop.youtube.com/user/avinograd

http://ckuik.com/Hurdy-Gurdy

All music, all books, all movies aren't for all people. No blame.
Not trying to be combative but it sounds like a musical saw:-)

Just found this info.

Mr. Love & Justice by Billy Bragg out in a few days.
He likes Bush too ;)))

Bush 2? You're disssspicable;-)

Bill