GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   question about eBay plant offerings (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/173351-question-about-ebay-plant-offerings.html)

[email protected] 22-04-2008 12:42 AM

question about eBay plant offerings

anybody buy or know if "hirtsgardens" sells pretty good stuff? they are on eBay.
Ingrid

Amos Nomore 22-04-2008 04:12 AM

question about eBay plant offerings

In article ,
wrote:

anybody buy or know if "hirtsgardens" sells pretty good stuff? they are on
eBay.
Ingrid

Garden Watchdog is your friend

http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/c/554/

I have ordered from them once or twice and have no complaints, but
others have differing opinions.
-----------------
-----------------

Cat Lover 22-04-2008 11:34 AM

question about eBay plant offerings

On Apr 21, 11:12*pm, Amos Nomore wrote:
In article ,

wrote:
anybody buy or know if "hirtsgardens" sells pretty good stuff? they are on
eBay.
Ingrid

Garden Watchdog is your friend

http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/c/554/

I have ordered from them once or twice and have no complaints, but
others have differing opinions.
-----------------www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com- *Completion*Retention*Speed*
-----------------

I have had no problems with davesgarden either. Nothing but good luck
with them on ebay.

Billy[_4_] 22-04-2008 06:17 PM

Jangchub wrote:

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 18:42:39 -0500, wrote:

anybody buy or know if "hirtsgardens" sells pretty good stuff? they are on
eBay.
Ingrid

Read the feedback on eBay written by customers. I'd stay clear.

http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/c/554/
Is the overview of reviews. Neg. reviews/last 12 moths = 10/26 = 38%

http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/...pid=554&type=3
Is the site for the negatives.

Hirt's and Seedmart are the same people.
--

Billy

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=7WBB0s...eature=related

[email protected] 23-04-2008 07:57 PM

question about eBay plant offerings

thanks everyone. I will save my money and shop locally. INgrid