GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Having a lovely garden whilst keeping pet rabbits (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/173426-having-lovely-garden-whilst-keeping-pet-rabbits.html)

KarinB 23-04-2008 09:36 PM

Having a lovely garden whilst keeping pet rabbits

Is there anyone on here who has a tidy garden and also keeps rabbits?

Now I know the two really don't go together but I have seen pictures of rabbit owners' gardens and they are lovely? How come?

Is there anything we can do to remove weeds from our lawn without harming our bunnies?

[email protected] 25-04-2008 02:14 PM

Having a lovely garden whilst keeping pet rabbits

our rabbits are caged.