GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Queen's Wreath -Petrea volubilis var. albiflora seeds for sale (Rarewhite variety) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/174025-queens-wreath-petrea-volubilis-var-albiflora-seeds-sale-rarewhite-variety.html)

[email protected] 07-05-2008 04:29 PM

Queen's Wreath -Petrea volubilis var. albiflora seeds for sale (Rarewhite variety)

I have a number of Petrea volubilis seeds (white variety) available
for. This variety is rare and not the common purple flowered variety.
Anyone interested in seed swap or purchasing these seeds can email me
at .

ROCKOSPEED 22-04-2010 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Post 789856)
I have a number of Petrea volubilis seeds (white variety) available
for. This variety is rare and not the common purple flowered variety.
Anyone interested in seed swap or purchasing these seeds can email me
at .

IM INTERESTING I HAVE SEDDS OF GLICINIA,