GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Photinina - red robin (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/174067-photinina-red-robin.html)

Huddy 08-05-2008 05:05 PM

Photinina - red robin

My Red Robin has black spots on its leaves - how do I cure this please?

many thanks

sugar1 08-05-2008 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huddy (Post 790028)
My Red Robin has black spots on its leaves - how do I cure this please?

many thanks

huddy I think you should get some special fertiliser - you can get this from any good garden centre and hopefully this should do the trick.

ROSEMARIE 08-05-2008 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huddy (Post 790028)
My Red Robin has black spots on its leaves - how do I cure this please?

many thanks

Dear Huddy

I used to spray with DDT based product.Please let me knowif this helps cos it worked in S Africa and the climate may make a difference

Regards

ROSEMARIE

Fairy 08-05-2008 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huddy (Post 790028)
My Red Robin has black spots on its leaves - how do I cure this please?

many thanks

I don't have a clue