Old 24-04-2003, 03:20 AM
Kathy

Default Happyness is Empty Snail Shells, Where Do they go?

Hurray !!!!! We finally discovered what was eating our leaves on the
Zuccinni. We put snail bait out and walla today there were numerous dead
snails but my question is Where do the insides to the shells go????

Kathy

Old 24-04-2003, 04:44 AM

to snail heaven, if they were good snails otherwise.... well, let's
not dwell on the otherwise.

Old 25-04-2003, 03:08 AM
B & J

wrote in message
to snail heaven, if they were good snails otherwise.... well, let's
not dwell on the otherwise.

Maybe they were escar-gotten!

Old 25-04-2003, 04:08 AM

Actually, they aren't fried, they are made into carriers for garlic
and butter. Regardless of how you fell about eating our gastropod
friends, there is nothing more sublime than using their spent bodies
as carriers for garlic and butter.

And, by the way, those are Freedom restaurants, if you please.

gus

Old 25-04-2003, 06:20 PM
LeeAnne

oh, groan :-)