GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Huge amount of overgrowth (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/175074-huge-amount-overgrowth.html)

sleestack 26-05-2008 06:19 PM

Huge amount of overgrowth

Hi,

My very large lawn has been neglected for years. Moved away, came
back. So a very large portion of my lawn is covered in overgrowth.
About 2 acres. As high as six feet. Its pathetic, I know.

How do I fix this situation? I want my lawn back.

Thanks!
Frank

Bill[_13_] 26-05-2008 07:13 PM

Huge amount of overgrowth

In article
,
sleestack wrote:

Hi,

My very large lawn has been neglected for years. Moved away, came
back. So a very large portion of my lawn is covered in overgrowth.
About 2 acres. As high as six feet. Its pathetic, I know.

How do I fix this situation? I want my lawn back.

Thanks!
Frank

2 acres of lawn ?

If you must.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brush_hog

Bill ....perhaps you can get it done for you?

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
Neat place .. http://www.petersvalley.org/