GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Assistance with ID of plant in Southern CA (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/175100-assistance-id-plant-southern-ca.html)

fpbear 27-05-2008 04:27 AM

Assistance with ID of plant in Southern CA

The flowers are 1 inch long. I found orange and yellow varieties along a
path in Southern California. I would really like to plant some but I don't
know the name. Here are some pictures:

http://www.statuaryplace.com/images/whatisthis01.JPG

http://www.statuaryplace.com/images/whatisthis02.JPG

Stewart Robert Hinsley 27-05-2008 09:30 AM

Assistance with ID of plant in Southern CA

In message , fpbear
writes
The flowers are 1 inch long. I found orange and yellow varieties along
a path in Southern California. I would really like to plant some but I
don't know the name. Here are some pictures:

http://www.statuaryplace.com/images/whatisthis01.JPG

http://www.statuaryplace.com/images/whatisthis02.JPG

Lotus berthelotii
--