Old 02-06-2008, 08:55 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Killing bermudagrass - non toxic spray?

Anyone know what I can spray on bermudagrass that's invading my
30x40ft corn plot? Vinegar isnt working. I wanna use something
that's non toxic - I plan on eating the corn...lol

Thanks!

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.9 Final
------------------- ----- ---- -- -

Old 03-06-2008, 03:33 AM posted to rec.gardens

Beerme wrote:
Anyone know what I can spray on bermudagrass that's invading my
30x40ft corn plot? Vinegar isnt working. I wanna use something
that's non toxic - I plan on eating the corn...lol

Thanks!

You can't totally kill bermudagrass. It's generally easier just to
move. ;-)

Bob
Old 03-06-2008, 04:57 AM posted to rec.gardens

zxcvbob wrote:
Beerme wrote:
Anyone know what I can spray on bermudagrass that's invading my
30x40ft corn plot? Vinegar isnt working. I wanna use something
that's non toxic - I plan on eating the corn...lol

Thanks!

You can't totally kill bermudagrass. It's generally easier just to
move. ;-)

OH, you can kill it alright. You just have to dig up every little
sprig and keep it on top of a sheet of tin in full sun for about a
week. :-(
;-)
Tom J

Old 03-06-2008, 04:30 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Jun 2, 8:57*pm, "Tom J" wrote:
zxcvbob wrote:
Beerme wrote:
Anyone know what I can spray on bermudagrass that's invading my
30x40ft corn plot? Vinegar isnt working. I wanna use something
that's non toxic - I plan on eating the corn...lol

Thanks!

You can't totally kill bermudagrass. *It's generally easier just to
move. *;-)

OH, you can kill it alright. You just have to dig up every little
sprig and keep it on top of a sheet of tin in full sun for about a
week. :-(
;-)
Tom J

There are also a couple of handy weeding tools that apply well to
bermudagrass, as well.

Google 'bermudagrass removal tools'.

Hint: If you can't kill it, twist it!

[IMG] code is On

Bermudagrass Control [email protected] North Carolina 0 11-10-2007 10:40 PM
bermudagrass maintenance DD Gardening 1 06-07-2004 09:02 AM
Is Killex as Toxic as what the Profecionals spray on Lawns? lbbs Gardening 2 14-05-2003 04:20 AM
Is Killex as Toxic as what the Profecionals spray on Lawns? lbbs Edible Gardening 1 13-05-2003 01:44 PM
Non-toxic preservative for wood in raised beds pgh Gardening 6 25-04-2003 05:44 PM