Old 21-02-2003, 11:03 PM
Henry

Default IT WORKED!

Warren;
Thanks-that address you gave worked (I presume it is there perm IP
address). It's strange why the WWW address wouldn't work-I tried 3 different
browsers - Netscape, Explorer, and even my kids Neoplanet browser and all
delivered me to that weird test page. I use Verizon DSL as my primary ISP
and tried the dialup I use as a backup which is Netzero with the same
results-could it be they both use the same DNS servers?? I can't think of
any other explanation. However some links on the site still generate errors
-ahh but it is progress and thanks for your help (and of course all the
other people who replied.).

Henry
"Warren" wrote in message
Henry wrote:
Nope-same thing -this is very strange

Try this: http://64.73.25.142

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.

[IMG] code is On

Paraquat - how long before one notices whether it has worked? Jasbird United Kingdom 11 28-03-2006 04:08 PM
Plants That Worked This Year. Andy United Kingdom 11 12-09-2005 05:51 PM
It Worked!!! Clayton1970 Lawns 1 24-06-2004 03:07 AM
Thanks, iris advice WORKED! And poppy query laurie \(Mother Mastiff\) North Carolina 0 24-04-2004 07:06 AM
The Cat FAQ - which methods worked best? Lynda Thornton United Kingdom 4 02-06-2003 11:44 AM