GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   HELP NEEDED - survey for new agricultural wheel (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/175828-help-needed-survey-new-agricultural-wheel.html)

IW 12-06-2008 10:10 PM

HELP NEEDED - survey for new agricultural wheel

If you are a farmer we need your expertise.
We are conducting a feasability study for a new kind of agricultural
wheel and would be VERY GRATEFUL if you had 10 mins to spare to fill
in a few questions. The study is part of our MBA studies.
Your help would be much appreciated.
Please follow the link to get started - all questions are of course
optional and the survey can be completed anonymously if preferred.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...R0I2tqnw_3d_3d

Thank you in advance for your help.