GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hoop green house covering (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/175915-re-hoop-green-house-covering.html)

Jacqueline Davidson 14-06-2008 07:53 PM

Hoop green house covering

Drew, google Shade Cloth. It might be just what you are looking for. We
plan to augment the patio lattis covering with shade cloth. It has gromets,
comes in various sizes, etc.
Jackie
"Drew Cutter" wrote in message
Could someone point me to a website that offer a covering thats easy to
secure to the pvc hoop green house of to the base ? The green house raise
garden base is 12' by 16'.

Jacqueline Davidson 14-06-2008 11:25 PM

Hoop green house covering

I think I have only seen glass or plastic roofs on green houses. Sorry.
Jacqueline Davidson wrote:
Drew, google Shade Cloth. It might be just what you are looking for. We
plan to augment the patio lattis covering with shade cloth. It has
gromets, comes in various sizes, etc.
Jackie
"Drew Cutter" wrote in message
Could someone point me to a website that offer a covering thats easy to
secure to the pvc hoop green house of to the base ? The green house
raise garden base is 12' by 16'.

Looks good . But what about rain ? - i.e wet spring . Allot people i know
, vegetable garden is done for.