GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wild Sweet Peas (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/175953-wild-sweet-peas.html)

ydraigcoch 16-06-2008 12:11 AM

Wild Sweet Peas

Firstly, can I say hi to everyone on the forum! I'm new so HI!

I have what I think is a Wild Sweet Pea in my Garden. This is a lovely plant, that grows back every year. I would like to get more of this plant. Is there anyway I can collect seeds from it to grow more?

Many thanks

Chris[_14_] 17-06-2008 03:27 PM

Wild Sweet Peas

--
ydraigcoch

If it flowers and sets peas, those are the seeds. Since peas self-
fertilize, you'll get clones of the parent.

Chris