Old 20-06-2008, 08:44 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.organic

Default Seeking seeds from list, please; for making home-made version of QR Quick Return Compost Activator

Hi, I am seeking the seeds from the list below, for making home-made version
of QR Quick Return Compost Activator. I cannot buy the QR Quick Return
Compost Activator from England, as I resides in W.A., Australia, due to the
strict quarantine laws by the Customs, as the garden office in England says.
I take their word for it, so I am casting about seeking local versions of
these plants seeds, and hoping for the best.

Below is list taken from Maye E. Bruce's book, Common Sense Compost, which
is quite good. Imagined if you could use her methods to create vegies that
tastes a hundred times better than the plain, boring vegies from the shops?
I aim to try to create the compost/humus from her methods, and grow the
vegies and berries, and anything else I can think of, to make foods that
tastes great, the way they should be. Not tasteless, plain or strange, the
way these foods are grown from forced inorganic fertilisers they say is good
for us. Our tongue betray this truth. Real organic, mineral-rich, foods
tastes way better. So here's the list.

Formulae for Herbal Powder:

Wild Chamomile (Matricaria Chamomilla)

Common Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale)

Common Valerian (Yaleriana officinalis)

Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium)

Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica)

Oak bark (Quercus robur)

Alternative Plants:

Hollyhock (Althea Rosea)

Walnut (Juglans Nigra)

Strawberry (Fragaria Vesca)

Yellow Dock (Rumex Crispus)

Marigold (Calendula Officinalis)

Sage (Salvia Officinalis)

Elder "elderberry" (Sambucus Nigra)

Chicory (Cichorium Intybus)

Thanks in Advance!

defman

Old 08-08-2008, 12:43 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.organic

Yeah, this was from a while back, but try www.bountifulgardens.org if
you're still here.