GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Novice Gardener (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/176196-novice-gardener.html)

mangomonkey85 23-06-2008 01:56 AM

Novice Gardener

Ths is the first year I have had a go at gardening
So Ive made a website to chart the progress.
Its mainly vegs with sunflowers!

Please take a look at the sight as I bet you guys will have loads of tips to help me out.

http://thevegetableplot.weebly.com

Any advice greatly appreciated!!!

symplastless 23-06-2008 02:07 AM

Novice Gardener

Here is some info designed to help people with woody plants such as trees.
Not exactly what you plan on growing but I thought you should have this
info.

Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case
Sensitive.

Unhealthy Trees from the Nursery / Improper Planting
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20..._planting.html

Improper Mulching -
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/M/mulch.html

Improper Pruning
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning

Improper Fertilization (See A Touch of Chemistry)
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/CHEM.html

Tree Farming and Related Problems
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/

Troubles in the Rhizosphere
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/RHIZO.html

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Tree Biologist
www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.
Some people will buy products they do not understand and not buy books that
will give them understanding.

PS. here are some veggie webeinfo:
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman/bradley/index.html

Thought you might pcik up some ideas.

John

--
mangomonkey85

Billy[_4_] 23-06-2008 07:09 AM

Novice Gardener

In article ,
"symplastless" wrote:

[...]

Have you lucked out or what? You've got Mr. Symplastless ;-)
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars