Old 18-07-2008, 07:58 PM
Registered User

Location: USA
Default Botanical Initiative

The FlorAppeal drive has begun -- a fundraising effort of global magnitude for creating the largest, most unique botanical garden in the Western Hemisphere. If you would, please take a moment to visit the FlorAppeal action portal at http://florappeal.blogspot.com to facilitate the greatest botanical creation of the modern age.
Old 18-07-2008, 09:39 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Jangchub wrote:

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 19:58:44 +0100, Floraport
wrote:

The FlorAppeal drive has begun -- a fundraising effort of global
magnitude for creating the largest, most unique botanical garden in the
Western Hemisphere. If you would, please take a moment to visit the
FlorAppeal action portal at http://florappeal.blogspot.com to
facilitate the greatest botanical creation of the modern age.

How about some food for the children whose mothers are cooking rocks
in pots to extract some minerals to feed them? Isn't there any
charity on the planet other than this frivilous, vapid cause? The
greatest botanical creation? For **** sake. Get a life.

I like MercyCorp, Doctors without borders and the Salvation Army. My
Mom worked at the Salvation Army when I was a kid. Andrew Undershaft
comes to mind though.

http://www.sparknotes.com/drama/majorbarbara/terms/charanal_2.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_Barbara_(play)

George Benard Shaw is not available in DVD yet so I guess we must wait.

Anyone know otherwise ?

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
Old 18-07-2008, 11:43 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Jangchub wrote:

I'm not that deep! I laugh at fart jokes.

Do you dance ?

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
Old 19-07-2008, 12:46 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Jangchub wrote:

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 18:43:45 -0400, Bill
wrote:

In article ,
Jangchub wrote:

I'm not that deep! I laugh at fart jokes.

Do you dance ?

Absolutely. I love it, but I think I throw a hip when I do now!
Actually, I'm really a very intense person, truth be told.

My husband tells me I'm the perfect wife. Never wanted children, I
find women beautiful and I laugh till I cry at the Three Stooges. To
my husband, that's the perfect combo.

Sir Paul says theses folks are good.

The Circles Makers 5:13 Chinmaya Dunster And The Celtic Ragas Band
Karma Circles

I put it on and move.

Bill

Listening now and about to get up and move.

Outland 6:00 Cybertribe Immortality Electronica/Dance 100

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
Old 21-07-2008, 04:27 PM posted to rec.gardens

wrote:

The FlorAppeal drive has begun -- a fundraising effort of global
magnitude for creating the largest, most unique botanical garden in the
Western Hemisphere. If you would, please take a moment to visit the
FlorAppeal action portal athttp://florappeal.blogspot.comto
facilitate the greatest botanical creation of the modern age.

Uhhh......we had the most unique botanical garden imaginable until we
effed it up and no amount of money will re-create this cast aside
miracle.

As V said, starving children....40000 children per day...one every two
seconds.....die of starvation. *This number will increase.

**** off, *you scamming f**k.

Charlie

Funny how you people cuss and don't know anything about life on Earth.
In the very countries where this "crisis" you proclaim exists, people
have the energy and nutrition to have sex and reproduce like rabbits.
The "poor" and "suffering" will never stop. You can't keep all these
people alive, with them having more kids, and their kids having more
kids. Understand yet? Life doesn't occur without death. That's how
nature works. You people are not above it, and are definitely not
sound of mind. Typical "civilized" society shortsightedness.

Old 21-07-2008, 06:40 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,

wrote:

[...]

Another aristocrat elitist wanna be, dreaming of ornamental gardens
while people starve. Not that we can't have bread and roses but there
should be some balance between the Louis XIV Versailles that was proposed
and the needs of us common people.

Distancing itself from us, the poster uses the "third person" for the
poor and suffering, over-breeding masses. "Life doesn't occur without
death"."You people are not above it . . ". "Typical "civilized" society
shortsightedness." God, in your mind's eye you can see the monocle and
the riding crop, and smell the leather of the jackboots.

Best stay in your "tour d'argent" Percy, you're not safe in the streets.
We aren't all as easily amused as Charlie,
so don't let the door hit you on the way out ;o)

and as my friend said,"**** off, you scamming f**k."
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars
Old 21-07-2008, 07:56 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article
,

wrote:

[...]

Bill does not like it when someone writes in the third person. He
thinks it is the classic description of mental illness. The other
would be Gregory Bateson
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregory_Bateson
Margaret MeadŒs husband http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Mead
Anyway Gregory defined mental illness as say something then doing just
the opposite like slapping a child then saying I love you.
Bill is not sound of mind but he likes music and the sounds of nature
like quite mornings and rough storms.

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
Old 21-07-2008, 08:53 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
Bill wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article
,

wrote:

[...]

Beethoven's "Pastorial" has always been one of my favorites.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars
Old 21-07-2008, 10:52 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Jangchub wrote:

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 12:53:04 -0700, Billy
wrote:

Beethoven's "Pastorial" has always been one of my favorites.

Oh to learn Clair de lune (Debussy) on the pie yanno.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bINSm...eature=related

Guess you know "The Piano"

The movie is good so is the sound track.

http://www.amazon.com/Piano-Holly-Hu...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF
8&s=dvd&qid=1216677001&sr=1-1

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Old 22-07-2008, 01:58 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
Bill wrote:

wrote:

Beethoven's "Pastorial" has always been one of my favorites.

Oh to learn Clair de lune (Debussy) on the pie yanno.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bINSm...eature=related

Guess you know "The Piano"

The movie is good so is the sound track.

http://www.amazon.com/Piano-Holly-Hu...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF
8&s=dvd&qid=1216677001&sr=1-1

Bill

Just don't get wrapped up in it ;o)