GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   help on how to set up a garden for someone quickly (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/177103-help-how-set-up-garden-someone-quickly.html)

[email protected] 21-07-2008 11:11 PM

help on how to set up a garden for someone quickly

Hi, I live in South London, can anyone help me? A friend of mine has
had a bit of sickness and she regrets not gardening this summer,
misses home grown tomatoes etc., it's a bit late in the season and I
can't get vegetable seedlings anywhere like courgettes, tomatoes,
beans etc. they've taken the seed packets out of sainsbury's, and I
dont seem to be able to get anything by mail order or delivery except
for flowers, what i would really like is to buy these vegetables
already growing as mature plants from somewhere and I could plant them
for her myself - I think it would cheer her up a bit.

any suggestions as to where i might buy something? thanks