GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Meconopsis Linholm seedlings? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/177666-meconopsis-linholm-seedlings.html)

callie 08-08-2008 07:30 PM

Meconopsis Linholm seedlings?

Hi!
Does anyone know what meconopsis seedlings look like? I sowed some seeds ages ago & nothing happened so i put the pot outside. Went to throw it yesterday & found something growing which looks like grass but not quite as thin. Any ideas?
Thanks!
Callie

Kay Lancaster 09-08-2008 03:42 AM

Meconopsis Linholm seedlings?

On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 19:30:14 +0100, callie

wrote:

Does anyone know what meconopsis seedlings look like? I sowed some
seeds ages ago & nothing happened so i put the pot outside. Went to
throw it yesterday & found something growing which looks like grass but
not quite as thin. Any ideas?

Not terribly likely, from my experience with growing several species and
hybrids. Page down to "Meconopsis seedlings 1" for what mine pretty much
all looked like:
http://www.srgc.org.uk/nurseryws/290104/content.html

Kay

callie 10-08-2008 03:50 AM

Thanks for that Kay. I may as well throw then!

Callie