GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Mystery Disease? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/177782-photo-week-mystery-disease.html)

Jerry Avins 13-08-2008 02:12 AM

PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Mystery Disease?

Steve Peek wrote:
My state(NC) does not allow the importation of gooseberries or currents

Not even gentle breezes? :-)

Jerry
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

jadel[_2_] 13-08-2008 02:40 AM

PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Mystery Disease?

On Aug 12, 8:06*pm, (paghat) wrote:
In article
, jadel

wrote:
On Aug 12, 3:23=A0pm, (paghat) wrote:
In article
, jadel

wrote:
And here's an article on the Miniature Bird's Nest Norway Spruce you
mention, ,....

The WB on the tree outside my office isn't a bird's nest WB. *It is
about five feet long and *looks just like a very bushy Christmas tree
stuck onto a branch *of the huge old spruce.

J. Del Col

Golly gee, I'd love to see that.

If I had a digital camera, I'd take a picture of it, but I don't.

J. Del Col

MM 13-08-2008 04:53 AM

PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Mystery Disease?

"jadel" wrote in message
On Aug 12, 8:06 pm, (paghat) wrote:
In article
, jadel

wrote:
On Aug 12, 3:23=A0pm, (paghat) wrote:
In article
,
jadel

wrote:
And here's an article on the Miniature Bird's Nest Norway Spruce you
mention, ,....

The WB on the tree outside my office isn't a bird's nest WB. It is
about five feet long and looks just like a very bushy Christmas tree
stuck onto a branch of the huge old spruce.

J. Del Col

Golly gee, I'd love to see that.

If I had a digital camera, I'd take a picture of it, but I don't.

J. Del Col
-----
Cool

kilgoretrout[_2_] 13-08-2008 12:05 PM

PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Mystery Disease?

On Aug 12, 11:53ïż½pm, "MM" wrote:
"jadel" wrote in message

On Aug 12, 8:06 pm, (paghat) wrote:

In article
, jadel

wrote:
And here's an article on the Miniature Bird's Nest Norway Spruce you
mention, ,....

The WB on the tree outside my office isn't a bird's nest WB. It is
about five feet long and looks just like a very bushy Christmas tree
stuck onto a branch of the huge old spruce.

J. Del Col

Golly gee, I'd love to see that.

If I had a digital camera, I'd take a picture of it, but I don't.

J. Del Col
-----
Cool- Hide quoted text -

Around here (Maine) witch's broom is a disease usually passed between
balsam fir and blueberries. It can also affect other conifers. It is
caused by a blister fungus.

http://cfs.nrcan.gc.ca/subsite/glfc-...lobii-images/2

David Spahr
http://mushroom-collecting.com