GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ice Nine (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/178132-ice-nine.html)

Therefore 26-08-2008 12:02 PM

Ice Nine

Can you remember ,

did he get the girl

................................Leslie

Dan L. 27-08-2008 05:35 PM

Ice Nine

In article ,
"Therefore" wrote:

Can you remember ,

did he get the girl

................................Leslie

Hmmm ...

Wrong area try the newsgroup -- rec.arts.sf.written Cross Poster.

No! no one lives at the end, so how could he get the girl?
It has been a long time since I have read "Cats Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut"

So therefo
I shall place my thumb on my nose and wave my fingers at you :)

Enjoy Life ... Dan

--
Garden in Zone 5 South East Michigan.