GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Amazon Lily, Eucharist Lily (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/178373-amazon-lily-eucharist-lily.html)

Jacqueline Davidson 03-09-2008 09:08 PM

Amazon Lily, Eucharist Lily

This plant is said to be easily found,
but all I can find in mail order nurseries are some small bulbs at large
prices.
Does anyone have one they are getting ready to divide? I would pay mailing
costs and a reasonable cost for the bulbs.
Jackie, zone 7, MS

sockiescat 09-09-2008 10:39 AM

Jacqueline Davidson;814156]This plant is said to be easily found,
but all I can find in mail order nurseries are some small bulbs at large
prices.
Does anyone have one they are getting ready to divide? I would pay mailing
costs and a reasonable cost for the bulbs.
Jackie, zone 7, MS

jackie im wondering if u were to join dave's garden site if someone there
might be able to trade with or send u what u are after.
its free to join this site and they trade plants and seeds there as well i
think, so it might be worth a try. good luck :). cyaaaaaa, sockiescat ;).
www.davesgarden.com