GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   balcony (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/178819-balcony.html)

Sarah[_4_] 25-09-2008 04:54 PM

balcony

Autumn...
I'm ready to prepare my balcony for the incoming season. I'd like to ask
for some ideas about the flowerpots. They should make the balcon looking
good and I thought to use Heather herb and ciclamin. what else can I use? I
live in Milan, North Italy, the climate is not much different than in
London.

Ciao,
Sarah

Laura at theGardenPages[_2_] 01-10-2008 12:54 AM

balcony

I helps us to know how much sun the plants get each day.

Off the top of my head I would suggest geraniums. I have them in pots
and in the ground. They boom in bright colors. But if it freezes
there you may need to give them overhead protection.

I also like petunias for color. Or you could try some sweet peas and
let them dangle.

---------
Zone 9
So Cal
http://www.theGardenPages.com

paghat[_2_] 01-10-2008 02:42 AM

balcony

In article
, Laura
at theGardenPages wrote:

I helps us to know how much sun the plants get each day.

I helps us to know when I'm ready for bed.

-paggers
--
visit my temperate gardening website:
http://www.paghat.com