GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sun Shurb - Cistena Plum problem (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/179214-sun-shurb-cistena-plum-problem.html)

[email protected] 15-10-2008 08:04 PM

Sun Shurb - Cistena Plum problem

Have this plant I purchased/planted summer 07..first year no growth at all,
then this year it took off and was looking good for a while...I noticed a
couple months ago was not looking so good...white power stuff on leaves and
many little holes in leaves...now most of leaves have fallen off from top
branches...lower branches still have most of their leaves but looks
sick...how can I restore to good health?