GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Eccentric Gardeners? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/179514-eccentric-gardeners.html)

ermintrude 30-10-2008 01:04 PM

Eccentric Gardeners?

Hello, I'm looking into ECCENTRIC gardeners for a BBC televison programme and I was wondering if any of you out there considered yourselves 'Eccentric Gardeners' and why?

mleblanca 30-10-2008 11:54 PM

Eccentric Gardeners?

--
ermintrude

Well, yes, I do.
But since I live in California where everyone is eccentric,
there is nothing eccentric about being eccentric.
Emilie

Val 31-10-2008 01:37 AM

Eccentric Gardeners?

"mleblanca" wrote in message
On Oct 30, 6:04 am, ermintrude
wrote:
Hello, I'm looking into ECCENTRIC gardeners for a BBC televison
programme and I was wondering if any of you out there considered
yourselves 'Eccentric Gardeners' and why?

--
ermintrude

Well, yes, I do.
But since I live in California where everyone is eccentric,
there is nothing eccentric about being eccentric.
Emilie

I was always told the only difference between endearingly eccentric and
'crazy as a March hare' was a fat bank account ;)

Val