GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   How raised is raised (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/179598-how-raised-raised.html)

terry[_2_] 02-12-2008 03:44 PM

How raised is raised

On Nov 3, 10:13*pm, "Val" wrote:
You, David E. Ross, are without a doubt one of the most arrogantly ignorant
twits ever encountered in this group!! No, I take that back........you are
just a dumb ****!! Val

Having just arrived in this news group, although I follow several
others on a regular basis; it is interesting to observe that many of
them have their resident nitwit, idiot or ill mannered lout or louts.
The above posting here, by someone called 'Val', seems to confirm the
fact?

The use of language that calls a person a 'twit' or arrogant seems ill
mannered and not supported by any facts?

I found the posting by David Ross somewhat factual towards answering
the OPs question; also providing some other personal info/experience
that was pertinent.

Ah well. Guess the poor (in this case poorly motivated?) are, as it is
said "Always with us".

After a long wet and not too warm but sometimes humid so called summer
here, we are now having a wet and warm fall. No leaves on the trees,
they've all blown away! In passing blueberries and other wild berries
did not seem as plentiful this year.

Cheers.

Paul Asplin 05-12-2008 03:56 PM

http://www.lichfieldplanters.com/Raised-Beds Try these guys, they are pretty handy for advice on raised beds!!

Jayne Booth 09-12-2008 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Asplin (Post 824458)
http://www.lichfieldplanters.com/Raised-Beds Try these guys, they are pretty handy for advice on raised beds!!

I've also found loads of gardening advice for free at http://www.candis.co.uk/gardening. You can register for free and get loads of advice. It's only members that get access to the latest month's articles but what you can get is great. It's all written by Anne Swithenbank - one of THE experts! Enjoy