Old 12-11-2008, 06:40 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Non Woven Fabrics for Masksand Drapings used in the Medical Field

KT CANADA CORP. - manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of Non Woven
Fabrics for Masksand Drapings used in the Medical Field in canada
providing best quality Non Woven Fabrics for Masksand Drapings used in
the Medical Field suited for meeting of your needs. Whether you want
custom sizing, imprinting, or colors, all are available here. As a
customer dedicated team, KT Canada works directly with customers to
identify, develop and deliver solutions for their industrial fabric
needs. We have our own manufacturing facilities in Maharashtra, the
business capital of India offering our customers numerous advantages
for buying from source.The production facilities are fully
computerised and are ideally suited to meeting the needs of the world
market. A high tech laboratory ensures strict quality control and
adherence to international quality standards. For more info visit:
http://www.ktcanada.ca/non_woven.htm your packaging partner -
Manufacturers, Exporters and Suppliers of Sand Bags