GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/180249-help.html)

Kevin Robinson 10-12-2008 10:42 AM

Help

Hi all

New to this web Site. And I知 looking for some help. I want a tree or shrub that flowers in the winter growing no taller then 2 to 3 meters. Can anyone help?

Regards

kev:-)

sockiescat 10-12-2008 02:39 PM

Kevin Robinson;824842]Hi all

New to this web Site. And I知 looking for some help. I want a tree or shrub that flowers in the winter growing no taller then 2 to 3 meters. Can anyone help?

Regards

kev:-)

ken before we can help u we need to know where u are located. cyaaaaaaa, sockiescat:).

Kevin Robinson 10-12-2008 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sockiescat (Post 824843)
Kevin Robinson;824842]Hi all

New to this web Site. And I知 looking for some help. I want a tree or shrub that flowers in the winter growing no taller then 2 to 3 meters. Can anyone help?

Regards

kev:-)

ken before we can help u we need to know where u are located. cyaaaaaaa, sockiescat:).

Sorry i live in Doncaster South Yorkshire.

thanks kev

paghat[_2_] 10-12-2008 09:45 PM

Help

In article , Kevin Robinson
wrote:

Hi all

New to this web Site. And I知 looking for some help. I want a tree or
shrub that flowers in the winter growing no taller then 2 to 3 meters.
Can anyone help?

Regards

kev:-)

If you're in a temperate zone: "Dawn Viburnum" blooms throughout the
winter. So do Camelia sasanqua and there are varieties in pink, red,
white, singles, doubles.

-paghat the ratgirl
--
visit my temperate gardening website:
http://www.paghat.com

Phisherman[_3_] 10-12-2008 10:59 PM

Help

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 10:42:50 +0000, Kevin Robinson
wrote:

Hi all

New to this web Site. And I知 looking for some help. I want a tree or
shrub that flowers in the winter growing no taller then 2 to 3 meters.
Can anyone help?

Regards

kev:-)

Forsythia and winter jasmine bloom for me in winter, but maybe not in
your climate. Some desert plants bloom in winter.