GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Gardens Illustrated magazine - please can anybody help?? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/181316-gardens-illustrated-magazine-please-can-anybody-help.html)

Annelise 19-02-2009 03:28 PM

Gardens Illustrated magazine - please can anybody help??

Hello all,

I am trying hard to track down a copy of Gardens Illustrated magazine, issue 115, July 2006.

Money paid, of course!

Although back issues are available from the publisher, this particular one is sold out.

I would be extremely grateful if anyone is able to help out or point me in the right direction.

With many thanks,

Annelise.

Annelise 02-03-2009 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annelise (Post 830721)
Hello all,

I am trying hard to track down a copy of Gardens Illustrated magazine, issue 115, July 2006.

Money paid, of course!

Although back issues are available from the publisher, this particular one is sold out.

I would be extremely grateful if anyone is able to help out or point me in the right direction.

With many thanks,

Annelise.

Item now located - many thanks.