GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   P0o (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/181817-p0o.html)

soilmaster 17-03-2009 10:03 AM

P0o

dose eye use pO0 fore fertilizer pls i nedeth elp.......

D. Staples 19-03-2009 06:07 PM

P0o

Nan wrote:
On Mar 17, 6:55 pm, Jangchub wrote:
On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 17:48:26 -0400, Frank

Yup you can easily tell when the kiddies are on spring/winter
vacations by the pottie garbage we see in posts. Summer is the worst,
and the END of summer when they are bored is always the worst.
They'll be back in school soon, and the crappy posts will stop.
Nan in DE

I figure it is the same poo for brains as the last one, asking for a
response, and he got it.