Old 14-04-2009, 05:48 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default CHRIS BROWN ... Saying Miley Cyrus is UGLY !

Chris Brown has apparently called Miley Cyrus an ugly duckling. Talk
about being a bit of a n00b!

Okay, I hope you have free time peoples cuz this will take a while to
explain :P hehe

You may want to add what you say too (below)

Source: http://www.miley5.net/content/news.php?action=show&id=5

==============================

This is how it was being reported:

Not to be put off by the Rihanna girl-bashing allegations, Chris Brown
has stepped up once again, this time, insulting another lady; this
time a Disney teenager, Miley Ray Cyrus. On National Australian Radio,
Chris Brown stated Miley was "not attractive" despite she was fairly
"cool" for the kids.

Chris Brown has pleaded "not guilty" to assaulting Rihanna, only weeks
after Jordin Sparks confirmed the couple were dating. Ex-gangster
rapper 50 Cent also stated that beating Rihanna was "more than I could
do" in a row of comments from stars that has sparked controversy.

Editor's note: If Chris brown thinks Miley Cyrus is ugly... Maybe he
should take a look at Rihanna. He doesn't have much to speak for
himself!

==============================

Comments [Sample]:

Joycelyn said:
omg he just said dat she was unattractive to him, I understand what he
is saying you can't tell me that everyone you meet is attractive to
you at least he's honest gosh give him a break you guys are going
crazy just because its Miley Cyrus who cares!!!Theres actually people
who would just say shes ugly,yall getting on him because hes Chris
Brown but he has hes own opinion like or not!!!

RnBBaby said:
hahhaa ya chris now i like him even more Miley cyrus sucks

cutie101-248 said:
OMG!!!
How could he say that!!

Anonymous said:
um everybody has their own opinions i think she's pretty, but not
beautiful. so...

mileyislife said:
wow!! that was kinda rude...

brande92 said:
chris brown is not good looking so he shouldnt be sayin anything

DjScottyPinfied said:
why are u allowed to say he's not good looking, but he isn't allowed
to say that he doesn't think Miley is attractive????

music2theears2009 said:
i agree chris brown is ugly he has no say ! miley cyrus is sexc as!!!

mileyashleyvanessa33 said:
wtf!!!i hate chris brown!!!hes super ugly

mileyjonasbrothers16 said:
I hate chris brown look at his girl rihanna
UGly PurMiley is the best

PEACEF1SH said:
HAHA True his girlfriend looks like an emo.
did you see her at VMA's? EW.

miley always

thegirlygal2 said:
i love chris brown but he has no right to say that

mileysucks11 said:
i hate miley she is a but ugly piece of retarted fat larddd that was
pooped on by me madi n cari that was kicked down into the sewer n got
washed way by pee THE END comment us back if u agree love mileysucks11

heyimJENNA said:
Screw Chris Brown. WTF.

MILEY CYRUS IS FREAKING PRETTY! WTF?!

Anonymous said:
miley is FUG! chris brown is one smart guy

CBsarah said:
lol..your just mad that ugly toothed miley is being laughed at by
bigger and better stars,..
all miley will ever be is a lutty little bitch

freeman said:
i like miley cyrus, but i got to agree with chris, she's not that easy
to look at, and being the #1 teen star now, does not make her pretty.I
think people let celebrities success, blind them into believing that
they are something they are not and i'm not sorry for saying this.
beyond that miley freaking rock!!!!

ElektrikPaperClik said:
i'll bet if miley knew chris brown and liked him, she would make a
video parody of rihanna

sk3grl said:
HAHAHA !!!! i love this . MILEY IS OOGLY !

BBBBBRRRRAAANNNDDDIIICCCEEE said:
haha this isn't fake, this interview was in australia, i herd it on
the radio

astroxx93 said:
oh yeahh.
i hate miley cyrus!
this is funny xD
so true.

PWETTY said:
What is this ****ery? Miley's gorgeous. Whatever Chris Brown

caitynmad said:
ouch! Miley is the hottest thing alive!

XMaster 4000 said:
So? He is right.
Come on, look at her candids without any makeup and most of the times
the word 'plain' comes to mind. Just look at the Miley and Mandy show -
you can easily tell who is the prettiest.

Which makes me wonder how could it be possible for her to be dating a
male model...
but well, fame creates miracles.

mileyfriend13 said:
chris brown is ****ing ugly as hell ole piece of shit

ZachLaughs said:
Miley Cyrus isnt that pretty..calm the **** down.

skyblogy said:
CHRiiS BROWN CAN TALK !!! HE ONLY SAiiD ATTRACTiiVELY . . . NOT REAL
BUUT THEY USED HE'S WORDS AND SWiiTCHED PLACES THATS ALL . . . CANT
YUU HEAR THAT ' Mileyfriend13 ' ????=DD

MILYDYA said:
chris brown wat a name it suits his colour the who tells ma miley like
tht they seriousely blind................they dnt hav any choice they
r mad seriously........actually he is jeaolous

Quiksurfer said:
well he was just being honest and actually hes really nice for saying
not really attractive... i would say fugly straight out

DisJointRightHere said:
lol big deal not everyone is gonna think shes a good looking this guys
is blowing it way out of proportion LMFAO

LuvAintNotthin said:
mileyfriend13 u really need2 shutzz the hell up. u get some defensive
over stupid shiit. saying something like chris brown is a piece of
shiit is childish. by the way i bet 10k dat uz da 1 dat look like a
piece of shit bitch. take yo hatiin azz on somewhere and while ure
somwhere buy a paper bag n stick it on ya head

missiluv13 said:
yep I agree with ya LuvAiintnothiN. Miley is not attractive, and Chris
brown is fit, so you know!!! shut up mileyfriend13, you stupid bitch!

missiluv13 said:
yep I agree with ya LuvAiintnothiN. Miley is not attractive, and Chris
brown is fit, so you know!!! shut up mileyfriend13, you stupid bitch!

getitgirl2000 said:
I agree with sexy chris cuz that bitch is ugly

lexi2000 said:
chris ugly ass brown can go to hell that fool know that girl is not
ugly he is just j

Fieldofroses said:
Girl fans to celeb boys are such bitches.

chrisbro234 said:
miley is ugly you go chris brown miley or hannah is a fake as bitch
that is why nobody likes her any more

xXrerunXx said:
miley...you UGLYYYYYYY!!!! LOLZ ^_^

RubyPinkdiamond said:
Miley is ugly!!!!!!!!!

curly940 said:
oh and shes not like ugly shes a little pretty but not like gorgeous
or anything lol just saying!!

2hottubboo said:
Oh my goodness, only someone with no life would take this as an insult
to Miley. Obviously she wouldn't be attractive to Chris, he's too old
for her. Even if he does think she's pretty, he knows she isn't old
enough for him. Therefore, SHE"S NOT ATTRACTIVE TO HIM!

Bad616 said:
chris brown the women beater with lips bigger then a building

i 3 maths said:
miley chris brown

:][:

==============================

Official links i compiled:
http://www.jeremyshumofficial.com/
http://www.jeremyshum.com/
http://jeremyshummusic.com/
http://www.miley5.net/
http://www.myspace.com/miley5weekly

Other fan links i like:
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_is_Jeremy_Shum
http://bestuff.com/stuff/jeremy-shum
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/740233
http://loadingvault.com/index.php?q=Jeremy+Shum
http://www.vimeo.com/1742322
http://www.rockyou.com/helpspace/myspace/Jeremy_shum
http://www.istardom.com/index.php?star=JeremyShum
Old 14-04-2009, 07:20 AM posted to rec.gardens

Put loaded gun in mouth. Pull trigger. Call doctor in the morning.
--

- Billy

Old 14-04-2009, 01:51 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Apr 14, 1:20*am, Billy wrote:
Put loaded gun in mouth. Pull trigger. Call doctor in the morning.
--

- Billy
moment of conception until death." *- Rachel Carson

Dittos but I got dragged into seeing her new movie yesterday with my
wife and granddaughter, who at age 9 is a big fan. It was actually a
cute movie and Miley Cyrus is a cute kid but to me she does not have
drop dead movie actresses looks