GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Blog on food and more (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/183171-blog-food-more.html)

Bill[_13_] 01-05-2009 02:45 PM

Blog on food and more

Found it mentioned in Consumer reports.

Bill

http://civileats.com/

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Not all who wander are lost.
- J.R.R. Tolkien (1892-1973)

Billy[_7_] 01-05-2009 08:24 PM

Blog on food and more

In article ,
Bill wrote:

Found it mentioned in Consumer reports.

Bill

http://civileats.com/

Excellent web site (or so it appears). One article though caught my
attention. It was the article "Victims Lobby Congress for Food Safety
Reform". I think this is the same bill that would outlaw organic
(unsprayed/unprocessed) almonds in an effort to reduce salmonella and e.
coli infections. I think we would be better served, if the product is
simply identified itself as "organic" and name the producer. That way
the producers could develop fans for their products, if they merited
recognition.
--

- Billy