GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Large Spider (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/183286-large-spider.html)

yosef 04-05-2009 08:05 PM

Large Spider

I photographed this spider in my yard several days ago. What is its
name?

http://shmsoft.com/yosef/Cat-Face%20...0/DSC_0348.JPG

Note - large file.

Steve Daniels 04-05-2009 08:42 PM

Large Spider

On Mon, 4 May 2009 12:05:12 -0700 (PDT), against all advice,
something compelled yosef , to say:

I photographed this spider in my yard several days ago. What is its
name?

Allison.

--

Real men don't text.

JoeSpareBedroom[_2_] 04-05-2009 11:49 PM

Large Spider

"yosef" wrote in message
I photographed this spider in my yard several days ago. What is its
name?

http://shmsoft.com/yosef/Cat-Face%20...0/DSC_0348.JPG

Note - large file.

Not interested in downloading your file. Post the photo at one of the free
hosting sites like www.photobucket.com, and then provide a link in your next
message.

Sleepalot 05-05-2009 01:40 AM

Large Spider

yosef wrote:

I photographed this spider in my yard several days ago. What is its
name?

http://shmsoft.com/yosef/Cat-Face%20...0/DSC_0348.JPG

Note - large file.

Well, since it's sitting on an orb web, I'd say it's an orb web
spider.

--
Sleepalot aa #1385