GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Problem with group? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/183301-problem-group.html)

sherwin dubren 05-05-2009 08:36 AM

Problem with group?

I cannot download any recent messages, say the last two weeks.

I am having no problems with other newsgroups. Is something
going on with this group?

Sherwin

Pat Kiewicz[_2_] 05-05-2009 11:31 AM

Problem with group?

sherwin dubren said:

I cannot download any recent messages, say the last two weeks.

I am having no problems with other newsgroups. Is something
going on with this group?

I use motzarella and had a problem a couple of days ago with this
group. Started getting nothing but 'bad article' notices.

The solution was to switch to one of their alternative newservers.
I was able to reset the server while my newsreader was running and
the 'bad articles' were all readable.

Right now I'm using reader443.motzarella.org

--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"So, it was all a dream."
"No dear, this is the dream, you're still in the cell."

email valid but not regularly monitored