GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   siberian irises (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/183326-siberian-irises.html)

[email protected] 06-05-2009 02:18 AM

siberian irises

I am looking for Moon Silk Siberian Iris and wonder where is the best place online to
order this from. place that sends nice big fan rather than dinky nothing in tiny
pot. Ingrid

Cheryl Isaak 06-05-2009 11:11 AM

siberian irises

On 5/5/09 9:18 PM, in article ,
" wrote:

I am looking for Moon Silk Siberian Iris and wonder where is the best place
online to
order this from. place that sends nice big fan rather than dinky nothing in
tiny
pot. Ingrid

I hope some one has a good answer for you, 'cause now I want one too.

Cheryl