GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dublin Elaine Daylily (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/183383-dublin-elaine-daylily.html)

Sheila[_2_] 07-05-2009 04:47 PM

Dublin Elaine Daylily

Does anyone have any experience with the daylily Dublin Elaine. It is
said to be a rebloomer however most of my rebloomers do not rebloom.
However some claim that this one really does.

--
Sheila

JoeSpareBedroom[_2_] 07-05-2009 06:47 PM

Dublin Elaine Daylily

"Sheila" wrote in message
.. .
Does anyone have any experience with the daylily Dublin Elaine. It is
said to be a rebloomer however most of my rebloomers do not rebloom.
However some claim that this one really does.

--
Sheila

She what this vendor says. They tend to be accurate with their descriptions.
While you're there, order yourself a couple of "Hyperion" daylillies.
Drooooool......what a great yellow it is.

http://www.oakesdaylilies.com/supplier/home.php?id=s000

Sheila[_2_] 08-05-2009 02:40 AM

Dublin Elaine Daylily

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Sheila" wrote in message
.. .
Does anyone have any experience with the daylily Dublin Elaine. It is
said to be a rebloomer however most of my rebloomers do not rebloom.
However some claim that this one really does.

--
Sheila

She what this vendor says. They tend to be accurate with their descriptions.
While you're there, order yourself a couple of "Hyperion" daylillies.
Drooooool......what a great yellow it is.

http://www.oakesdaylilies.com/supplier/home.php?id=s000

Yes, I've looked at the Hyperion daylilies in the catalogs and they
really look nice. Do you have some?

--
Sheila
http://swdalton.com

JoeSpareBedroom[_2_] 08-05-2009 07:05 AM

Dublin Elaine Daylily

"Sheila" wrote in message
.. .
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Sheila" wrote in message
.. .
Does anyone have any experience with the daylily Dublin Elaine. It is
said to be a rebloomer however most of my rebloomers do not rebloom.
However some claim that this one really does.

--
Sheila

She what this vendor says. They tend to be accurate with their
descriptions. While you're there, order yourself a couple of "Hyperion"
daylillies. Drooooool......what a great yellow it is.

http://www.oakesdaylilies.com/supplier/home.php?id=s000

Yes, I've looked at the Hyperion daylilies in the catalogs and they really
look nice. Do you have some?

I have two. They're absolutely gorgeous.